Lampes Lumps

My Logo for life is~ "Life is to short to keep good stories to yourself" so with that said I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy living them!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

My Girl when on a Trip!!

Well I've been busy at work and then Hubby and I went to Orlando for a business meeting without the kids!! We went to Sea World which was kinda cool not having to buy everything! I did take one of my girls~ I haven't named her yet~ I had her in my purse and I took her out when we were at the hotel bar, there wasn't many people there, and I took a few pictures of her and that's when the bartender couldn't hold in his comments any longer~ he was almost worse than my husband! My hubby enjoyed every moment, it just was a stronger force for what he says~ and they said I'm weird! That's cool cuz I like being Weird!! Here's some pictures of my no named beauty!


I was dying some Bamboo Fiber the other day and it looked like a funky science project!

The family was all hanging out in the living room watching some t.v. when our Tinker Bell decided to sit on Hubby ~ she is straddling his neck~ she's a cookie dog!

Ok, last picture! While at Sea World we were walking out and saw this~ all the White things are birds! This might not be such an odd site to some but here in Michigan, your friendly Mitten state, we don't see this!

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Sheryl said...

Looks like you had a fun trip too. For the record - you can bring your girls - named and un-named to Yarntopia anytime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home