Lampes Lumps

My Logo for life is~ "Life is to short to keep good stories to yourself" so with that said I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy living them!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

What's in my Purse?

Well I was reading Camilla's Blog www.camillaengman.com and she did this and I thought it was a cool idea so here it is~ I dumped my purse out and took a picture ~ now this isn't how it fell out or else you wouldn't be able to see anything. I do carry a large purse!~


Ok let's see what we have here:

2 cameras~ one is a color splash, never know when that lomo picture might pop up!

Wallet & change purse~ don't know why.

Lip gloss, chapstick, lip stick and more than one of each~ never know what you'll be wearing!

Advil~ for one of those days.

$2 winning lottery ticket~ almost not worth the effort.

receipts, deposit slips for me and work~but nicely in an envelope!

Christmas card from the Boss with a little moola in it!

JoAnn's ad and a Christmas as that my husband wants~ didn't get it don't think I would get it in time!

PonyTail holders

Powder for those shiny days.

Keys and 1 set isn't even mine!

Bouncy Ball~ don't know where that came from.

Airfreshener for the car~ doesn't belong in my purse or does it?

Necklace Barbe Saint John gave me for x-mas

Paperclips

Film in case I run out!

Lamb tape measure~ never know when you need to know how long something is.

1 glove~ where's the other one??

Markers/Pens

Breath mints

Bunny

Necklace that my daughter has to make

I think that is it!

I have to go clean it all up now!

Toots,

T

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Sheryl said...

What an amazing assortment - what, no kitchen sink? I just realized where your profile picture was taken - you are TOO funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home