Lampes Lumps

My Logo for life is~ "Life is to short to keep good stories to yourself" so with that said I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy living them!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Weekend at the Cabin

My husband took the whole family, dogs too, up to the Cabin this weekend. There wasn't much to do so I spun most of the afternoon and evening yesterday and pumped one lump out today! Here's a picture of some of the lumps.

Then on the way home we noticed this "Shoe Tree" not sure why this is done but it looks cool none the less and maybe we'll even add a pair next time!!


Now I'm off for 3 weeks ~ just have to go in and do payroll after Christmas! Oh the crafting that will be going on! Stay tuned and I will post what I have created!

Toots,

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home