Lampes Lumps

My Logo for life is~ "Life is to short to keep good stories to yourself" so with that said I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy living them!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Shaking things up!

I changed my blog lay out~ always good to keep things FRESH! Today was a day of trying to get things done! I did finally get some Christmas cookies made with my lovely daughter~ we had a nice bonding time.
Well there are only 2 member's of Goober's family left that are looking for a good home so if you know anyone that has a little love left for Butch or Simon go to my website and snatch them up!
The only project I have on the horizon, besides all the ones I already committed to or am in the process of completing, is Snail pin cushions! Hope to get some done this week!!
Here is a picture of a little lump I spun up out of cotton balls then I dyed it! See you can spin anything! pubic hair, maybe.
Toots,
T

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Sheryl said...

Love the new look of your blog and the pic of you! Pubic hairs? YIKES...do I need to check my lumps before knitting?

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger TrAcie said...

Nope, haven't tried it but I'm sure it could be done~ I'll only do that if I'm desperate for fiber but I would shave my dogs first:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home