Lampes Lumps

My Logo for life is~ "Life is to short to keep good stories to yourself" so with that said I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy living them!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I should be a better Poster to my Blog!

You'd think with my time off that I would be posting daily! Oh, I do think of it everyday I am just to lazy to do it!!
I am in the process of Painting and Organizing my sewing room~ It's Orange with a brownish orange color for the trim. My husband says when he's in the room he feels like he got swallowed up by an Orange! Not to mention whenever he paints our room~ which is in the middle of being painted cowboy boot brown, he thinks he smells chocolate!!
I still feel like I have so much to do and so little time! Isn't that how it works I guess! I think if I finished all my projects and what nots' there would just be more around the corner!
Here's a picture of my Moose, my daughter had to put her doll hat one him, he didn't mind!
xoxo
T

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Sheryl said...

Moose is too cute! I am sitting in my family room that has 4 large paint swatches on the walls to help me decide what color to paint this giant room. That was 5 months ago. Orange and brown is a tough combo - but I'm not one to talk, my kitchen was purple for several years and my husband's in home office is the color of chocolate milk - yum!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Sheryl said...

Hmmm, pink - I never got that brave. But good for you! I wanted a pixie hair cut in the 3rd grade. My parents said no, so I endured until I was a senior in high school with my own job, money and car. WooHoo! I cut off all my hair (a week after sr. pics) and my dad didn't speak to me for a week. He got over it and my hair is still short!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home