Lampes Lumps

My Logo for life is~ "Life is to short to keep good stories to yourself" so with that said I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy living them!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Holiday Crunch!

Sorry for not posting sooner but I just realized how close Christmas was!!! So much to do so little time!! If only I could stay home all day and craft and bake but no I must work, not that crafting and cooking isn't work it's just work I would enjoy much more! My daughter had "Santa's workshop" at school today and that's were they get to buy gifts for family members, she insisted that I open my gifts today! I got a lovely picture frame and this BEAUTIFUL ring!

I have been busy this week making Goober's family, if you don't know who Goober is look in past posts! I made 2 for gifts and the rest will be up on the website later this week, I just have to make button's with their names on it! So if you know anyone that could use a friend maybe one of Goober's family member's would be the perfect gift!! Here's a picture of the gang!


And this is Butch he's one of my Fav's as he is rough around the edges but once you get to know him he's just a big softie!!


Gotta get to crafting!

xoxo

T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home