Lampes Lumps

My Logo for life is~ "Life is to short to keep good stories to yourself" so with that said I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy living them!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I love book stores!

Don't ya just love book stores? Especially now that they all have coffee shops! When I go to Seattle I always go to this great book store called Elliot Bay, I always get some coffee downstairs then peruse threw the books. It always feels like the books they have you can't get anywhere else, well anywhere in Michigan! I found this great book called "Hips" by Patrick Roddie it has nothing but hip shots! Here's a good one~ and for those Crocheter's or Knitter's maybe you can whip one of these up for your lovie for Christmas!!

Toots,

T

1 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger sf said...

now here is why i cannot knit!!! so virile, so complex!!
sf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home