Lampes Lumps

My Logo for life is~ "Life is to short to keep good stories to yourself" so with that said I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy living them!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Can't wait to sleep in!

Oh I can't wait to go to bed only cuz I don't have to get up in the morning and go to work!! How sad that I look so forward to the weekend!
One day at work I brought some "caribou" coffee in and another employee brought "Dunkin donuts" coffee in so of course we drank all of it and let me tell you I was "high" on caffeine. I know why I'm not a CrackHead cuz I don't like being that tweaked out!! I never really thought you could get a caffeine buzz but that day I'm sure some of the pep's at work just wanted to slap me!! Lesson learn don't mix coffee's!!!
Well I got the girls all together and dressed so I could take a few pictures! Here's a picture of the gang! Not all named yet ~ Veronica~Gracie~?~?~Betty. Any suggestions???????? Betty's my fav so far but I'm digging the second girl with no name!

Gotta make some art!

xoxo

Toots,

T

1 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger sf said...

ooh luv the little girlies on the shelf. they are perched so expectantly awaitng ALL names!!
xxo
sf

 

Post a Comment

<< Home