Lampes Lumps

My Logo for life is~ "Life is to short to keep good stories to yourself" so with that said I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy living them!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Bubble tea?


Well Turkey Leg Day is over! We spend a nice time with my Husbands side of the family in St.Louis! got back at 2am today! No good stories:( but we did get our fill of Lion's choice, Jack in the Box & Steak and Shake!!! Yum Yum!
Has anyone ever had Bubble Tea? I just bought some to give it a try here's the website http://www.bubbleteasupply.com/index.php?page=recipes.html and if you have tried it let me know what you think! I don't think we'll have a Bubble Tea shop opening in Michigan anytime soon but if it's good I will make everyone in my bubble drink it!!
I've been putting up Christmas stuff and spinning my butt off today! I sold out of all my yarns today! I must get more up! One more lump before bed!
Gotta have a picture~ here's an ATC I made in a series that I've started with my girls!!
Toots,
T

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger sf said...

FUN atc!
luv it!
sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home